- Of excellent quality or ability; fine.
- See <internalXref urlencoded="crackajack">crackajack</internalXref>.
- An individual of marked ability or excellence, esp. in some sport.
- A preparation of popped corn, candied and pressed into small cakes. The name Cracker Jack(TM) is now a trademark for a similar confection.
- something excellent of its kind.
- Of marked ability or excellence.
- Exceptionally fine or excellent; top-notch; high quality.
- Expert, top-rated or high-performing.
- Referring to clothing items (pants, jersey, collar) that comprise the traditional blue uniform of the enlisted men of the US <xref>Navy</xref>, following the sailor uniform worn by Sailor Jack on boxes of <xref>Cracker Jack snacks</xref>.
- An exceptionally <xref>fine</xref> or <xref>excellent</xref> thing or person.
- An expert or top-rated individual (e.g., a marksman)
- The traditional blue uniforms of the enlisted men of the US <xref>Navy</xref>.
- A sailor.
- someone excellent of their kind
- something excellent of its kind