- A staff about 5 feet long, ending in a hook or curve, or, in the case of an archbishop's crozier, surmounted by an ornamented cross or crucifix, borne by or before a bishop or archbishop on solemn occasions.
- One who bears the crozier or the cross; a cross-bearer.
- In <em>astronomy</em>, a constellation, the Southern Cross. See <internalXref urlencoded="Crux">Crux</internalXref>, 2.
- In <em>botany</em>, the circinate young frond of a fern. Also <em>crozier-head, crozier-bud.</em>
- The flat, spirally coiled shell of the cephalopodous mollusk <em>Spirula.</em>
- See <xref urlencoded="crosier">crosier</xref>.
- Alternative spelling of <xref>crosier</xref>.
- a staff surmounted by a crook or cross carried by bishops as a symbol of pastoral office