- A male monarch or emperor, especially one of the emperors who ruled Russia until the revolution of 1917.
- A person having great power or authority.
- An emperor; a king; specifically, the common title of the Emperor of Russia.
- An article of dress, apparently a cravat, in use in the early part of the eighteenth century: probably named in compliment to Peter the Great, who visited England in 1698.
- A king; a chief; the title of the emperor of Russia.
- Alternative spelling of <xref>tsar</xref>.
- a person having great power
- a male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917)