- Stunned; stupefied.
- Dull; sickly.
- Spoiled, as ill-roasted meat.
- Raw and cold.
- Cold; benumbed with cold.
- Of a dun color.
- stupefied; conscious but unable to think clearly; -- usually caused by a blow or other shock.
- stunned from or as if from repeated blows.
- in a <xref>state</xref> of <xref>shock</xref> or <xref>confusion</xref>
- Simple past tense and past participle of <xref>daze</xref>.
- in a state of mental numbness especially as resulting from shock
- stunned or confused and slow to react (as from blows or drunkenness or exhaustion)