- A large, narrow-necked glass or earthenware bottle, usually encased in wickerwork.
- A large glass vessel or bottle with a bulging body and small neck, usually cased in wickerwork, but sometimes in a wooden box with a notch in the top extending over the neck of the vessel, for convenience in pouring out its contents.
- A glass vessel or bottle with a large body and small neck, inclosed in wickerwork.
- A large <xref>bottle</xref> with a short <xref>neck</xref>, sometimes with two small <xref>handles</xref> at the neck, sometimes <xref>encased</xref> in <xref>wickerwork</xref>.
- large bottle with a short narrow neck; often has small handles at neck and is enclosed in wickerwork