- Skill and grace in physical movement, especially in the use of the hands; adroitness.
- Mental skill or adroitness; cleverness.
- Greater facility in using the right hand than the left; right-handedness.
- Manual skill; skill in using the hands, especially in mechanical or artistic work; hence, physical suppleness or adroitness in general; that readiness in action which proceeds from experience or practice, united with activity or precision of motion.
- Mental adroitness or skill; cleverness; promptness in devising expedients; quickness and skill in managing or conducting a scheme of operations.
- <strong>Synonyms</strong> Address, facility, faculty, tact, cleverness, aptness, aptitude, ability, art, knack.
- Readiness and grace in physical activity; skill and ease in using the hands; expertness in manual acts.
- Readiness in the use or control of the mental powers; quickness and skill in managing any complicated or difficult affair; adroitness.
- Skill in performing tasks, especially with the hands.
- adroitness in using the hands