- Skillful in the use of the hands.
- Having mental skill or adroitness.
- Done with dexterity.
- Having greater skill in using the right hand than the left; right-handed.
- Possessing manual skill; hence, skilful or adroit in the use of the body in general; quick and precise in action.
- Having mental adroitness or skill; ready in the use of the mental faculties; prompt in contrivance and management; clever; expert: as, a <em>dexterous</em> manager.
- Exhibiting dexterity, in any sense; skilful; artful; clever: as, <em>dexterous</em> management.
- <strong>Synonyms</strong> <em>Expert, Skilful</em>, etc. (see <internalXref urlencoded="adroit">adroit</internalXref>), nimble, brisk, agile.
- Ready and expert in the use of the body and limbs; skillful and active with the hands; handy; ready
- Skillful in contrivance; quick at inventing expedients; expert.
- Done with dexterity; skillful; artful.
- <xref>Skillful</xref> with one's <xref>hands</xref>.
- Skillful in some specific thing
- <xref>Agile</xref>; <xref>flexible</xref>; able to move fluidly and gracefully.
- skillful in physical movements; especially of the hands