- Of, relating to, or located on the right side; right.
- Of or relating to a gastropod shell that coils clockwise and has its aperture to the right when facing the observer with the apex upward.
- Right, as opposed to left; right-hand.
- In <em>conchology</em>, dextrorse: applied to univalve shells whose aperture is on the right side when the shell is held in front of the observer with the apex upward and the aperture downward toward him: opposed to <em>sinistral.</em> Most shells are dextral.
- Right, as opposed to <ex>sinistral</ex>, or <ex>left</ex>.
- a spiral shell the whorls of which turn from left right, or like the hands of a watch when the apex of the spire is toward the eye of the observer.
- Of or pertaining to the <xref>right</xref> <xref>side</xref>
- of or on the right
- preferring to use right foot or hand or eye