- To undo the joining of; separate.
- To become separated.
- To sever the junction or union of; dissolve or break up the connection of; disunite; sunder: as, to disjoin the parts of a machine; they have disjoined their interests.
- To prevent from junction or union; keep separate or apart; divide.
- To be separated; part.
- To become separated; to part.
- To part; to disunite; to separate; to sunder.
- To <xref>separate</xref>.
- To become <xref>separated</xref>.
- become separated, disconnected or disjoint
- make disjoint, separated, or disconnected; undo the joining of