- Separated at the joints.
- Out of joint; dislocated.
- Lacking order or coherence.
- Having the joints or connections separated: as, a <em>disjointed</em> fowl; hence, disconnected; incoherent: as, a <em>disjointed</em> discourse.
- Out of joint; out of order or sorts; badly jointed together.
- Separated at the joints; disconnected; incoherent.
- Not <xref>connected</xref>, <xref>coherent</xref>, or <xref>continuous</xref>.
- lacking orderly continuity
- separated at the joint
- taken apart at the joints