- To reduce in number or size.
- To dismiss or lay off from work.
- To make in a smaller size.
- To simplify (one's life, for instance), as by reducing the number of one's possessions.
- To become smaller in size by reductions in personnel or assets.
- To live in a simpler way, especially by moving into a smaller residence.
- To <xref>reduce</xref> in size or number.
- To reduce the workforce of.
- To <xref>terminate</xref> the employment of.
- make in a smaller size
- dismiss from work
- reduce in size or number