- A flowing outward.
- Something that flows out or forth; an effluence.
- A passing or an expiration, as of time.
- The act or state of flowing out or issuing in a stream; effusion; effiuence; flow: as, an <em>efflux</em> of matter from an ulcer.
- That which flows out; an emanation, effusion, or effluence.
- To flow out or away.
- The act or process of flowing out, or issuing forth; effusion; outflow
- That which flows out; emanation; effluence.
- To run out; to flow forth; to pass away.
- The process of flowing out.
- That which has flowed out.
- To run out.
- To flow forth.
- To pass away.
- the process of flowing out