- To eject or discharge abruptly, especially to discharge (semen) in orgasm.
- To utter suddenly and passionately; exclaim.
- To eject a body fluid, especially semen.
- The fluid discharged in an ejaculation, especially semen.
- To throw out; cast forth; shoot out; dart. [Archaic, except in technical use.]
- To utter as an exclamation, or in an exclamatory manner; utter suddenly and briefly: as, to <internalXref urlencoded="ejaculate">ejaculate</internalXref> a cry or a prayer.
- To utter ejaculations; speak in an abrupt, exclamatory manner.
- To throw out suddenly and swiftly, as if a dart; to dart; to eject.
- To throw out, as an exclamation; to utter by a brief and sudden impulse.
- To utter ejaculations; to make short and hasty exclamations.
- to eject semen; -- of a male animal (esp. a human or other mammal) during coitus.
- Of a male, to <xref>eject</xref> <xref>semen</xref> (or, of a female, <xref>vaginal fluid</xref>) during an <xref>orgasm</xref>.
- To <xref>eject</xref> <xref>abruptly</xref>
- To <xref>say</xref> <xref>abruptly</xref>.
- <xref>Semen</xref> <xref>ejected</xref> during an <xref>ejaculation</xref>.
- utter impulsively
- eject semen
- the thick white fluid containing spermatozoa that is ejaculated by the male genital tract