- The act of ejaculating.
- An abrupt discharge of fluid.
- The expulsion of seminal fluid from the urethra of the penis during orgasm.
- A sudden short exclamation, especially a brief pious utterance or prayer.
- The act of throwing or shooting out; a darting or casting forth.
- The uttering of exclamations, or of brief exclamatory phrases; that which is so uttered.
- Specifically, in <em>physiology</em>, the emission of semen; a seminal discharge: as, the vessels of <em>ejaculation.</em>
- The act of throwing or darting out with a sudden force and rapid flight.
- The uttering of a short, sudden exclamation or prayer, or the exclamation or prayer uttered.
- The act of ejecting or suddenly throwing, as a fluid from a duct.
- The act of <xref>throwing</xref> or darting out with a <xref>sudden</xref> force and rapid flight.
- The <xref>uttering</xref> of a short, sudden <xref>exclamation</xref> or <xref>prayer</xref>, or the exclamation or prayer uttered.
- The act of <xref>ejecting</xref> or suddenly throwing, as a <xref>fluid</xref> from a <xref>duct</xref>.
- The <xref>forcible</xref> <xref>ejection</xref> of <xref>semen</xref> from the <xref>mammalian</xref> <xref>urethra</xref>, a <xref>reflex</xref> in response to <xref>sexual</xref> <xref>stimulation</xref>.
- an abrupt emphatic exclamation expressing emotion
- the discharge of semen in males