- The act of ejecting or the condition of being ejected.
- Ejected matter.
- In <em>philosophy</em>, the mental act of forming an eject.
- The act of ejecting, or the state of being ejected; expulsion; dismissal; dispossession; rejection.
- That which is ejected; matter thrown out or expelled.
- The act of ejecting or casting out; discharge; expulsion; evacuation.
- The act or process of discharging anything from the body, particularly the excretions.
- The state of being ejected or cast out; dispossession; banishment.
- The act of <xref>ejecting</xref>.
- the act of expelling or projecting or ejecting
- the act of forcing out someone or something