- The act or an instance of ejecting.
- An action brought by one claiming the right to possess real property currently possessed by another.
- An ejecting or casting out; specifically, a dispossession; the act of dispossessing or ousting.
- A casting out; a dispossession; an expulsion; ejection.
- A species of mixed action, which lies for the recovery of possession of real property, and damages and costs for the wrongful withholding of it.
- A <xref>casting</xref> out.
- A species of mixed action, which lies for the recovery of possession of <xref>real property</xref>, and damages and costs for the <xref>wrongful</xref> withholding of it.