- Capable of or characterized by eloquence.
- Having the power of expressing strong emotions in vivid and appropriate speech; able to utter moving thoughts or words: as, an <em>eloquent</em> orator or preacher; an <em>eloquent</em> tongue.
- Expressing strong emotions with fluency and power; movingly uttered or expressed; stirring; persuasive: as, an <em>eloquent</em> address; <em>eloquent</em> history; an <em>eloquent</em> appeal to a jury.
- Manifesting or exciting emotion, feeling, or interest through any of the senses; movingly expressive or affecting: as, <em>eloquent</em> looks or gestures; a hush of <em>eloquent</em> silence.
- Giving strong expression or manifestation; vividly characteristic.
- Having the power of expressing strong emotions or forcible arguments in an elevated, impassioned, and effective manner.
- Adapted to express strong emotion or to state facts arguments with fluency and power
- <xref>fluently</xref> <xref>persuasive</xref> and <xref>articulate</xref>
- <xref>effective</xref> in <xref>expressing</xref> <xref>meaning</xref> by <xref>speech</xref>
- expressing yourself readily, clearly, effectively