- The act or state of enjoying.
- Use or possession of something beneficial or pleasurable.
- Something that gives pleasure.
- The receipt of the benefits of a property, such as ownership or use.
- The state of enjoying; pleasurable emotion or sensation; followed by <em>of</em>, a viewing or experiencing with pleasure or delight: as, her <em>enjoyment</em> was manifest; <em>enjoyment of</em> a play, or <em>of</em> a good dinner.
- The possession, use, or occupancy of anything with satisfaction or pleasure; in <em>law</em>, the exercise of a right: as, the <em>enjoyment</em> of an estate, or of civil and religious privileges.
- That which gives pleasure or satisfaction; cause of joy or gratification; delight: as, the <em>enjoyments</em> of life.
- <strong>Synonyms</strong> Pleasure, gratification, happiness, satisfaction.
- The condition of enjoying anything; pleasure or satisfaction, as in the possession or occupancy of anything; possession and use.
- That which gives pleasure or keen satisfaction.
- The condition of <xref>enjoying</xref> anything.
- An enjoyable state of mind.
- An activity that gives <xref>pleasure</xref>.
- The <xref>exercise</xref> of a <xref>legal</xref> <xref>right</xref>
- the pleasure felt when having a good time
- act of receiving pleasure from something
- (law) the exercise of the legal right to enjoy the benefits of owning property