- Occurring at a steady or predictable rate in animals of a specific geographic area; endemic. Used of a disease.
- An enzootic disease.
- In <xref>epidemiology</xref> an <xref>occurrence</xref> of a disease or <xref>disorder</xref> in a population of non-human <xref>animals</xref> at the <xref>frequency</xref> expected in a given time period.
- Like or having to do with an enzootic
- Of a disease, prevalent in a given population or area
- of a disease that is constantly present in an animal community but only occurs in a small number of cases