- Any of various usually thermosetting resins capable of forming tight cross-linked polymer structures characterized by toughness, strong adhesion, and low shrinkage, used especially in surface coatings and adhesives.
- To fasten together with epoxy.
- Derived from an <xref>epoxide</xref>.
- A <xref>thermosetting</xref> <xref>polyepoxide</xref> <xref>resin</xref> used chiefly in strong <xref>adhesives</xref>, <xref>coatings</xref> and <xref>laminates</xref>; <xref>epoxy resin</xref>.
- To <xref>glue</xref> with epoxy.
- a thermosetting resin; used chiefly in strong adhesives and coatings and laminates
- glue with epoxy