- Unvarying; steady.
- Not easily disturbed; serene.
- Characterized by uniformity, invariableness, or evenness; equal and uniform at all times; regular in action or intensity; not varying; steady: as, an <em>equable</em> temperature.
- Even; smooth; having a uniform surface or form: as, an <em>equable</em> globe or plain.
- Equal and uniform; continuing the same at different times; -- said of motion, and the like; uniform in surface; smooth.
- Uniform in action or intensity; not variable or changing; -- said of the feelings or temper.
- <xref>Unvarying</xref>, <xref>Calm</xref> and <xref>steady</xref>; <xref>constant</xref> and <xref>uniform</xref>.
- Free from <xref>extremes</xref> of <xref>heat</xref> or <xref>cold</xref>.
- Not easily <xref>disturbed</xref>; <xref>tranquil</xref>.
- not easily irritated
- not varying