- In an equal manner or to the same degree; alike.
- In equal shares or portions: as, the estate is to be <em>equally</em> divided among the heirs.
- Impartially; with equal justice.
- In an equal manner or degree in equal shares or proportion; with equal and impartial justice; without difference; alike; evenly; justly
- In an equal manner in equal shares or proportion; with equal and <xref>impartial</xref> justice; without difference; alike; evenly; justly; as, equally taxed, furnished, etc.
- In equal degree or extent; just as.
- Used to link two or more coordinate elements
- in equal amounts or shares; in a balanced or impartial way
- to the same degree (often followed by `as')