- A personal attendant to the British royal household.
- An officer charged with supervision of the horses belonging to a royal or noble household.
- A large stable or lodge for horses.
- An officer of princes or nobles, charged with the care of their horses.
- An <xref>officer</xref> responsible for the <xref>care</xref> and <xref>supervision</xref> of the <xref>horses</xref> of a person of rank.
- A personal <xref>attendant</xref> to a <xref>head of state</xref>, a member of a <xref>royal family</xref>, or a national representative.
- an official charged with the care of the horses of princes or nobles
- a personal attendant of the British royal family