- Of or relating to horseback riding or horseback riders.
- Depicted or represented on horseback.
- One who rides a horse or performs on horseback.
- Pertaining or relating to horses or horsemanship; concerned with horses or riding; consisting in or accompanied with performances on horseback: as, a person of <em>equestrian</em> tastes; an <em>equestrian</em> picture; <em>equestrian</em> feats, exercise, or sports.
- Riding or represented as riding on a horse; exercising or mounted on horseback: as, <em>equestrian</em> performers; an <em>equestrian</em> statue of Washington.
- Of or pertaining to the Roman equites or knights: as, the <em>equestrian</em> order. See <internalXref urlencoded="equites">equites</internalXref>.
- A rider on horseback; specifically, one who earns his living by performing feats of agility and skill on horseback in a circus.
- One who rides on horseback; a horseman; a rider.
- Of or pertaining to horses or horsemen, or to horsemanship.
- Being or riding on horseback; mounted.
- Belonging to, or composed of, the ancient Roman <ex>equities</ex> or knights.
- of horseback riding or horseback riders
- an equestrian person; a <xref>horserider</xref>
- a man skilled in equitation
- of or relating to or featuring horseback riding
- of or relating to or composed of knights