- Equality of power or force.
- In <em>logic</em>, identity of meaning of two or more propositions.
- In <em>mathematics</em>, equality of length with parallelism of direction.
- Equality of power, force, signification, or application.
- Sameness of signification of two or more propositions which differ in language.
- The condition of being <xref>equipollent</xref>; equality of power, force, signification, or application.
- Sameness of <xref>signification</xref> of two or more <xref>propositions</xref> which <xref>differ</xref> in <xref>language</xref>.