- To praise highly in speech or writing, especially in a formal eulogy.
- To pronounce a eulogy upon; praise highly or excessively; extol in speech or writing. Also spelled <internalXref urlencoded="eulogise">eulogise</internalXref>.
- To speak or write in commendation of (another); to extol in speech or writing; to praise.
- To <xref>praise</xref>, <xref>celebrate</xref> or <xref>pay</xref> <xref>homage</xref> to (someone), especially in an <xref>eloquent</xref> <xref>formal</xref> <xref>eulogy</xref>.
- praise formally and eloquently