- In an exact manner; accurately.
- In all respects; just.
- As you say. Used to indicate agreement.
- In an exact manner; precisely according to rule, measure, fact, circumstance, etc.; with minute correctness; accurately: as, a tenon <em>exactly</em> fitted to the mortise.
- In an exact manner; precisely according to a rule, standard, or fact; accurately; strictly; correctly; nicely.
- without <xref>approximation</xref>; <xref>precisely</xref>.
- Used to provide emphasis.
- Signifies <xref>agreement</xref> or <xref>recognition</xref>
- in a precise manner
- indicating exactness or preciseness
- just as it should be