- A part of a country that is isolated from the main part and is surrounded by foreign territory.
- A part of a country, province, or the like which is disjoined from the main part.
- A portion of a country which is separated from the main part and surrounded by politically alien territory.
- A <xref>portion</xref> of a <xref>country</xref>'s <xref>territory</xref> not <xref>connected</xref> to the <xref>main</xref> part
- A <xref>detached</xref> <xref>part</xref> of an <xref>organ</xref>, as of the pancreas, thyroid, or other gland.