- The act or practice of excluding.
- The condition or fact of being excluded.
- The act of excluding or shutting out; a debarring; non-admission.
- Non-inclusion or non-reception; exception.
- In <em>logic</em>, the relation of two terms each of which is totally denied of the other. Thus, animal and plant stand to each other in a relation of <em>exclusion</em>, provided it is true that no animal is a plant.
- The act of thrusting out or expelling; ejection; extrusion.
- That which is emitted or thrown out; excretion.
- A method in the theory of numbers invented by Frenicle de Bessy, and now forgotten.
- The act of excluding, or of shutting out, whether by thrusting out or by preventing admission; a debarring; rejection; prohibition; the state of being excluded.
- The act of expelling or ejecting a fetus or an egg from the womb.
- Thing emitted.
- a deliberate act of omission
- the state of being excommunicated
- the state of being excluded
- the act of forcing out someone or something