- Waste material, especially fecal matter, that is expelled from the body after digestion.
- Any matter eliminated as useless from the living body; specifically, the feces.
- Anything growing naturally on the living body, as hair, nails, feathers, etc.; an outgrowth or natural excrescence.
- An excrescence or appendage; an outgrowth.
- Matter excreted and ejected; that which is excreted or cast out of the animal body by any of the natural emunctories; especially, alvine, discharges; dung; ordure.
- Any waste matter excreted from the human or animal body, or discharged by bodily organs.
- Animal solid waste excreted from the bowels; <xref>feces</xref>.
- Something which grows out of the body; <xref>hair</xref>, <xref>nails</xref> etc.
- waste matter (as urine or sweat but especially feces) discharged from the body