- To declare to be hateful or abhorrent; denounce.
- To feel loathing for; abhor.
- To invoke a curse on.
- To curse; imprecate evil upon; hence, to detest utterly; abhor; abominate.
- To declare to be accursed; denounce as deserving to be cursed or abominated.
- <strong>Synonyms</strong> See comparison under <em>malediction.</em>
- To denounce evil against, or to imprecate evil upon; to curse; to protest against as unholy or detestable; hence, to detest utterly; to abhor; to abominate.
- To feel loathing for; <xref>abhor</xref>.
- To declare to be hateful or <xref>abhorrent</xref>; <xref>denounce</xref>.
- To <xref>invoke</xref> a <xref>curse</xref>.
- find repugnant
- curse or declare to be evil or anathema or threaten with divine punishment