- Of or relating to execution or administration; executive.
- In effect; operative.
- Requiring something to be done or to happen before being fulfilled, as a contract.
- Of or pertaining to execution, especially to the performance of official duties; required or fitted to be carried into effect; executive.
- In <em>law</em>, to be executed or carried into effect in future; containing provision for its execution or carrying into effect; intended or of such a nature as to take effect on a future contingency: as, an <em>executory</em> contract, devise, limitation, or remainder.
- Pertaining to administration, or putting the laws in force; executive.
- Designed to be executed or carried into effect in time to come, or to take effect on a future contingency
- Of or pertaining to <xref>administration</xref> or <xref>execution</xref>.