- Pertaining to or of the nature of exegesis; explanatory; tending to interpret or illustrate; expository. Also <internalXref urlencoded="exegetical">exegetical</internalXref>.
- Exegetical theology; exegeties; exegesis.
- That part of algebra which treats of the methods of solving equations, whether numerically or geometrically; the theory of equations, in an early form.
- Pertaining to exegesis; tending to unfold or illustrate; explanatory; expository.
- Of or pertaining to <xref>exegesis</xref>; <xref>explanatory</xref>
- relating to exegesis