- Used as a stage direction to indicate that two or more performers leave the stage.
- They go out: a word used in the text of plays to denote that point in the action at which two or more actors leave the stage.
- They go out, or retire from the scene. See 1st <xref urlencoded="exit">exit</xref>.
- A <xref>stage direction</xref> for more than one actor to leave the stage.
- they <xref>leave</xref> the <xref>stage</xref> (a <xref>stage direction</xref> to two or more actors, the plural counterpart of <xref>exit</xref>)