- Having life or being; existing. <i>synonym</i>: <strong> real</strong>.
- Occurring or present at the moment; current.
- Existing; having existence.
- That which exists, or has actual being.
- Having being or existence; existing; being; occurring now; taking place.
- <xref>existing</xref>; <xref>having</xref> <xref>life</xref> or <xref>being</xref>, <xref>current</xref>; <xref>occurring</xref> <xref>now</xref>
- a <xref>being</xref> or <xref>entity</xref> that <xref>exists</xref> independently
- presently existing in fact and not merely potential or possible
- being or occurring in fact or actuality; having verified existence; not illusory
- having existence or being or actuality