- A nucleotide sequence that is found in a gene, codes information for protein synthesis, and is transcribed to messenger RNA.
- In England, the name given to each of four officers of the yeomen of the royal body-guard; an exempt.
- A native or inhabitant of Exeter, England.
- A native or inhabitant of Exeter, in England.
- An officer of the Yeomen of the Guard; an Exempt.
- An officer of the Queen's Body Guard of the Yeomen of the Guard.
- A region of a transcribed <xref>gene</xref> present in the final functional <xref>RNA</xref> molecule.
- sequence of a gene's DNA that transcribes into protein structures