- From another part of the world; foreign: <i>synonym</i>: <strong> foreign</strong>.
- Intriguingly unusual or different; excitingly strange: <i>synonym</i>: <strong> fantastic</strong>.
- Of or involving striptease.
- One that is exotic.
- A striptease performer.
- Of foreign origin or character; introduced from a foreign country; not native, naturalized, or familiarized; extraneous: as, an <em>exotic</em> plant; an <em>exotic</em> term or word.
- Anything of foreign origin, as a plant, tree, word, practice, etc., introduced from a foreign country, and not fully acclimated, naturalized, or established in use.
- Introduced from a foreign country; not native; extraneous; foreign
- Anything of foreign origin; something not of native growth, as a plant, a word, a custom.
- <xref>Foreign</xref>, with the connotation of <xref>excitingly</xref> foreign.
- <xref>Non-native</xref> to the <xref>ecosystem</xref>.
- An <xref>organism</xref> that is exotic to an <xref>environment</xref>.
- An <xref>exotic dancer</xref>; a <xref>stripteaser</xref>.
- Any exotic <xref>particle</xref>.
- strikingly strange or unusual
- being or from or characteristic of another place or part of the world