- To speed up the progress of or execute quickly.
- Cleared of impediments; unobstructed; unimpeded; unencumbered.
- Ready; quick; expeditious.
- To remove impediments to the movement or progress of; accelerate the motion or progress of; hasten; quicken: as, the general sent orders to <em>expedite</em> the march of the army; artificial heat may <em>expedite</em> the growth of plants.
- To despatch; send forth; issue officially.
- <strong>Synonyms</strong> To speed, forward, advance, press on, press forward, urge on, urge forward, drive, push.
- Free of impediment; unimpeded.
- Expeditious; quick; speedily; prompt.
- To relieve of impediments; to facilitate; to accelerate the process or progress of; to hasten; to quicken.
- To despatch; to send forth; to issue officially.
- To <xref>accelerate</xref> the <xref>progress</xref> of.
- To <xref>perform</xref> (a task) <xref>fast</xref> and <xref>efficiently</xref>.
- process fast and efficiently
- speed up the progress of; facilitate