- Unconcealed; bare or open; specifically, in <em>entomology</em>, externally visible; not concealed under other parts: especially applied to a part of the upper surface of the abdomen which is left uncovered by the elytra in repose, as in many <em>Coleoptera.</em>
- Unprotected; unsheltered; open to wind, cold, attack, risk, etc.: as, an <em>exposed</em> situation.
- with no protection or shield.
- visible due to absence of clothing at that point; -- of body parts.
- Simple past tense and past participle of <xref>expose</xref>.
- with no protection or shield
- not covered with clothing