- The act of expelling or the state of being expelled.
- The act of expelling or driving out; a driving away by force; forcible ejection; compulsory dismissal; banishment: as, the <em>expulsion</em> of the Tarquins; the <em>expulsion</em> of morbid humors from the body; the <em>expulsion</em> of a student from a college, or of a member from a club.
- The act of expelling; a driving or forcing out; summary removal from membership, association, etc.
- The state of being expelled or driven out.
- The act of <xref>expelling</xref> or the state of being <xref>expelled</xref>.
- the act of expelling or projecting or ejecting
- squeezing out by applying pressure
- the act of forcing out someone or something