- To erase, delete, or strike out.
- To eliminate completely; wipe out: <i>synonym</i>: <strong> erase</strong>.
- To mark or blot out, as with a pen; rub out; erase, as words; obliterate.
- Figuratively, to efface; strike out or wipe out; destroy; annihilate.
- To blot out, as with pen; to rub out; to efface designedly; to obliterate; to strike out wholly.
- To strike out; to wipe out or destroy; to annihilate.
- To <xref>erase</xref> or <xref>strike out</xref>.
- To <xref>eliminate</xref> completely; <xref>annihilate</xref>.
- remove by erasing or crossing out or as if by drawing a line