- Still in existence; not destroyed, lost, or extinct.
- Standing out; projecting.
- Standing out or above any surface; protruding.
- Conspicuous; manifest; evident; publicly known.
- Now being; now subsisting; still existing; not destroyed or lost: as, the <em>extant</em> works of the Greek philosophers.
- Standing out or above any surface; protruded.
- Still existing; not destroyed or lost; outstanding.
- Publicly known; conspicuous.
- Still in <xref>existence</xref>.
- Currently <xref>existing</xref>; not having <xref>disappeared</xref>.
- Still <xref>alive</xref>; not <xref>extinct</xref>.
- still in existence; not extinct or destroyed or lost