- Spoken, carried out, or composed with little or no preparation or forethought.
- In an extemporaneous manner.
- On the spur of the moment; without previous study or preparation; offhand: as, to write or speak <em>extempore.</em>
- Extemporary; extemporaneous.
- <strong>Synonyms</strong> See <internalXref urlencoded="extemporaneous">extemporaneous</internalXref>.
- Language uttered or written without previous preparation.
- Without previous study or meditation; without preparation; on the spur of the moment; suddenly; extemporaneously.
- carried out with no <xref>preparation</xref>; <xref>impromptu</xref>
- without preparation; <xref>extemporaneously</xref>
- Something <xref>improvised</xref>.
- without preparation
- with little or no preparation or forethought
- without prior preparation