- Stretched or pulled out.
- Continued for a long period of time; protracted.
- Enlarged or broad in meaning, scope, or influence.
- Having extent or extension; occupying space; dimensional; spatial.
- In <em>heraldry</em>, same as <internalXref urlencoded="displayed">displayed</internalXref>.
- Simple past tense and past participle of <xref>extend</xref>.
- <xref>longer</xref> in <xref>length</xref> or <xref>extension</xref>; <xref>elongated</xref>
- <xref>stretched</xref> <xref>out</xref> or <xref>pulled</xref> out; <xref>expanded</xref>
- <xref>lasting</xref> longer; <xref>protracted</xref>
- having a large <xref>scope</xref> or <xref>range</xref>; <xref>extensive</xref>
- <xref>wider</xref> than usual
- drawn out or made longer spatially
- relatively long in duration; tediously protracted
- large in spatial extent or range or scope or quantity
- beyond the literal or primary sense
- fully extended or stretched forth