- Large in extent, range, or amount.
- Of or relating to the cultivation of vast areas of land with a minimum of labor or expense.
- In <em>agriculture</em>, noting that method of farming or husbandry in which relatively small crops or returns of any kind are taken from large areas with a minimum of labor and expense.
- That may be extended or spread out; extensible.
- Having considerable extent; wide; large; embracing a wide area or a great number of objects; diffusive: as, an <em>extensive</em> farm; an <em>extensive</em> sphere of operations; <em>extensive</em> benevolence.
- Pertaining to or characterized by extension in space or in any quantity; having extent or extension.
- Pertaining to logical extension.
- Logical extension.
- Having wide extent; of much superficial extent; expanded; large; broad; wide; comprehensive
- Capable of being extended.
- In the nature of an <xref>extent</xref>, <xref>wide</xref>, <xref>widespread</xref>.
- of agriculture; increasing productivity by using large areas with minimal outlay and labor
- broad in scope or content
- large in spatial extent or range or scope or quantity