- To turn outward; externalize.
- To expose (an internal organ or body part), as in surgery.
- To transport to some place outside of and away from the source: said of the transfer of radioactivity from the radioactive substance itself to the walls of the containing vessel.
- Same as <internalXref urlencoded="externalize">externalize</internalXref>.
- To <xref>externalize</xref>.
- To <xref>expose</xref> (an internal organ) for observation or surgery.
- bring outside the body for surgery, of organs
- make external or objective, or give reality to