- One who or that which extracts.
- A kitchen press for extracting the juices of meats in making meat extracts, beef-tea, etc.
- A machine with rollers through which skins are wrung to remove the surplus water after they have been soaked.
- One who, or that which, extracts.
- A forceps or instrument for extracting substances.
- A device for withdrawing a cartridge or spent cartridge shell from the chamber of the barrel.
- A centrifugal drying machine.
- A machine for clearing combs of honey; also, a device for rendering wax.
- Any of various mechanical devices that <xref>extract</xref> a component from others
- An apparatus that uses a <xref>solvent</xref> to remove soluble substances from a mixture
- A part of the <xref>bolt</xref> that removes a <xref>cartridge</xref> from the <xref>chamber</xref>
- a particular kind of <xref>bipartite</xref> <xref>graph</xref>
- a mechanism in a firearm that pulls an empty shell case out of the chamber and passes it to the ejector
- an apparatus that uses centrifugal force to separate particles from a suspension
- an instrument for extracting tight-fitting components