- To give up or deliver (a fugitive, for example) to the legal jurisdiction of another government or authority.
- To obtain the extradition of.
- To deliver or give up, as to another nation: as, to <internalXref urlencoded="extradite">extradite</internalXref> a criminal.
- To project in perception by a psychological process (a sensation) to a distance from the body.
- To deliver up by one government to another, as a fugitive from justice. See <xref urlencoded="extradition">extradition</xref>.
- To <xref>remove</xref> a person from one state to another by legal process.
- hand over to the authorities of another country