- An extroverted person.
- To turn from within outward. See the extract.
- A person who is extroverted; a person who is marked by an interest in others or concerned primarily with external reality. Contrasted with <contr>introvert</contr>.
- <xref>outgoing</xref>; <xref>sociable</xref>; concerned with <xref>outer</xref> <xref>affairs</xref>
- One who is <xref>outgoing</xref>; <xref>sociable</xref> or concerned with outer affairs.
- being concerned with the social and physical environment
- (psychology) a person concerned more with practical realities than with inner thoughts and feelings