- To push or thrust out.
- To shape (a plastic, for instance) by forcing it through a die.
- To protrude or project.
- To thrust out; force, press, or crowd out; expel: applied to things.
- To drive away; expel; displace or remove, as a person from a place or office.
- To thrust out; to force, press, or push out; to expel; to drive off or away.
- To shape or form by forcing metal heated to a semi-plastic condition through dies by the use of hydraulic power.
- To push or <xref>thrust</xref> out.
- To form or shape (a metal, plastic etc.) by forcing it through a <xref>die</xref> or an opening.
- form or shape by forcing through an opening